- Characterization of precipitation and peak flows for the design of hydroelectric projects or river infrastructure
- Multi-temporal analysis of average flow series for hydroelectric development
- Analysis of water availability for aqueducts, irrigation districts, and energy project development
- Integrated management model for water resource management and use
- Studies for the definition of environmental flow, national and international regulations
- Analysis of flood events using satellite information
- Average flow prediction systems for energy use, aqueducts or irrigation systems
- Support to sectors for research, planning, and environmental management of watersheds
- One-, two- and three-dimensional modeling of rivers and streams
- Modeling of shorelines and river-sea interactions
- Modeling and optimization of hydraulic works
- Design of channels and of other hydraulic works for stabilization of erosive processes in rivers and streams
- Design of catchment works
- Design of hydraulic works for road infrastructure projects
- Design of works for erosion control in bridges
- Design of spurs, groins and complementary works for shore defense or erosion control
- Design of flood control works
- Dam breakage analysis, hydraulic transit and definition of risk zones
- Delimitation, mapping and risk analysis for flood events
- Design of dikes, swales and flood control platforms
- Hydraulic studies to characterize flood zones and swamp complexes.
- Water quality studies for rivers, reservoirs and swamp complexes
- Pollutant dispersion studies in water bodies
- Advice on water quality monitoring and sampling plans
- Preparation of discharge permits for discharges into water bodies
- Diversion systems – Bottom discharges – Spillways
- Hydraulic studies to analyze alternatives for mining exploitation.
- River navigability studies
- River relocation design
- Studies of sediment production, management and control in hydrographic basins.
- River morphodynamic response analysis.
- Studies of aggradation and sediment delta evolution in reservoirs.
- Studies of aggradation effects and degradation of river and stream beds.
- Derivation structure, diversion dam, bottom discharge, catchments, sand trap.
- Hydrological and hydraulic calculations for road drainage in rural, urban and mining areas
- Road tunnel drainage
- Hydrological and hydraulic calculations in urban area designs and for environmental management works
- Design and modernization of water and sewage networks for high, medium and low complexity populations
- Design of wet networks for urban road infrastructure projects, hydroelectric projects and mining projects
- Water and sewerage master plans
- Modeling of water and sewerage networks
- Implementation of water and sewer network design using BIM methodology
- Design of drinking water and wastewater treatment plants